1. headings are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation;
2. the singular includes the plural and conversely, and a gender includes all genders; and
3. “including” and similar expressions are not words of limitation.
You must be over 18 years of age or older to access the Website.
You must not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Website.
You must not interfere or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, including by transmitting any works, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature.
You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Website or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with The Joy of Wood.
All The Joy of Wood copyright, intellectual property rights and website content (including data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, works of authorship, applications links and any other content or materials whether registered/protected or not) are owned by The Joy of Wood.
You must not (and must not attempt to) use, copy, modify, translate, reproduce, distribute, display, sell, license, broadcast or otherwise make available in any form any part of the Website or website content without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
We exclude all responsibility and liability arising from or in connection with your use of the Website, including without limitation:
1. Any and all actual or anticipated loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, savings, data, business opportunity, or expectation, and any and all indirect, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary losses; and
2. Any other losses.
3. You indemnify The Joy of Wood and each of its directors, other officers, employees and agents against any Losses, including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses arising out of or in any way in relation to your:
1. access to or use of the Website; and
2. other wrongful or negligent acts or omissions.
3. You represent and warrant to us that the personal information you provide is complete and accurate.